Top 10 Things to Do at Vulcan® Park and Museum
Vulcan Park and Museum is always a fun place to visit! We recommend the Top 10 Things to Do while you visit Vulcan:
1. Get an up-close look at the largest cast iron statue in the entire world!
2. Count the number of stairs to the top of Vulcan's 124' pedestal.
3. Enjoy a picnic lunch on the overlooks and see the best panoramic view of Birmingham's skyline.
4. Have your picture taken beside a life-size replica of Vulcan's foot. (Camera not provided.)
5. See the green torch that Vulcan held in his hand high above Birmingham for more than 50 years.
6. Explore our current Linn-Henley Gallery exhibition and discover a unique aspect of Birmingham's history.
7. Discover surprises at Vulcan Park and Museum by completing the Scavenger Hunt available with admission.
8. See a spectacular cameo carving made from Alabama white marble sculpted by Vulcan's creator Giuseppe Moretti.
9. Find your neighborhood on the giant stone map of Birmingham.
10. Buy a Vulcan souvenir from the gift shop to remember your visit to Vulcan Park and Museum.